Business Critical Services
Enterprises need more than seamless deployment. Businesses that require secure and uninterrupted access to their data and applications can thus turn to the Seqrite Business Critical Services (BCS) unit. The specialized team is designed to resolve all technical/non-technical issues of enterprises and it provides customized and proactive support.
Integral to the BCS team is a product-specific Technical Account Manager (TAM) who is assigned to every client and is backed up by a team of core support engineers and an advanced Incident Response Team (IRT). This team enables rapid issue diagnosis, periodic account reviews and strategic account planning to deliver personalized support services to enterprises as per their business needs.
Provide customized IT services for organizational needs by reducing security risks and proactive planning.
Enable efficient use of IT staff by resolving problems seamlessly and enabling them to focus more on strategic projects.
Ensure transparency by deploying new systems effectively and delivering the best end user experience.
Enable maximum ROI for customers by minimizing support costs and eliminating network downtime.
Technical Account Manager (TAM) Roles
- Available 24x7x365 for complete customer advocacy
- Single point of contact for all technical/non-technical assistance
- Complete management of all critical support cases
- Managing all customer escalations and critical events
- Alignment of company’s efforts to meet customer objectives
- Regular quarterly performance and reporting metrics
- Regular meetings to review case status and customer projects
- Facilitating resources for all technical services